Weekly Data Portrait
I always have a habit of tracking what I did in a day. I get inspiration from creative routines of the best-recognized creative people around the world. Part of my goal is to compare how my routines differ from theirs.
So during 11/18/2020-11/23-2020, I tracked everything I did and categorized into 8 types as below. One round stands for one day (24 hours). There're ten circles, therefore each representing one day in the past ten days. Every color stands for one category.
- Efficiency: Work & Study
- Basic: Sleep, Hygenie, Shower, Eat...
- Freetime: Rest, Read, Do nothing...
- Social: With friends, Meet people,..
- FIT: Do sports
- Waste: A Waste of Time
- Commute: On a kind of transportation
- Accident: Things that I didn't expect to happen, for example going to hospital, doing others a favor...
Raw csv data imported from my app
Cleaned json data ready to use
Appendix: 3-week Dear Data with my friend Aichen
Week 1 ‘Data of Turning on the cam’ by Simone Liu
Week 1 ‘Data of Turning on the cam’ by Aichen
Week 2 ‘Chances to meet beauties’ by Simone Liu
Week 2 ‘Chances to meet beauties’ by Aichen
Week 3 ‘Rubbish We Left’ by Aichen